To nominate a candidate, submit your name, e-mail address and phone number, along with the full name, title, affiliations, e-mail address and phone number of the candidate to: email@example.com. Please also include the reason you wish to nominate the candidate in no more than three sentences. There is no guarantee that the candidate you nominate will be interviewed. Gifts of Honor maintains full control over the approval of candidates. Thank you!
The following are suggested interview questions for consideration:
1. Who was the most influential person in your formative years i.e. parent, grandparent, teacher, and how did they shape your path?
2. Who was the most influential person in your professional life and what did he/she teach you?
3. What were the most pivotal events in your career?
4. When did you first know what your career path would be?
5. Why did you choose your profession? Did you consider any other professions?
6. What can you teach others about following their passion?
7. What piece of music, work of art, piece of literature etc. influenced you the most?
8. What is the most important lesson you want your others (students, singers, instrumentalists, dancers) to learn?
9. Describe the most moving professional moment of your life.
10. What would you change about the arts/education if you could change anything and why?
11. What do you still want to accomplish?
12. How would you like others to remember you?